Explore Center City and Rittenhouse Square: Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
Center City is known for its vibrant, stylish vibe, which makes it a perfect location for the equally alluring Hotel Palomar.
Here you are truly in the heart of Philadelphia, just steps from top historic, cultural, business and entertainment destinations. The neighborhood offers an internationally renowned music scene, historically rich landscape and a contemporary urban energy that attracts visitors from around the globe. At Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, you are perfectly placed to explore it all: from the world-famous Mutter Museum to Rittenhouse Row's high-end boutiques; from the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts to Philadelphia's stunning City Hall, the world's tallest masonry building.
Center City attractions near our boutique hotel include: More
- Betsy Ross House
- Edgar Allan Poe National Historic Site
- Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell
- National Constitution Center
- Paul Robeson House
- Pearl S. Buck House
- Rensselaer House
- Society Hill
Sports & Outdoors:
- Fairmount Park
- Schuylkill River Park
- Citizens Bank Park, home to the Philadelphia Phillies (MLB)
- Lincoln Financial Field, home to Philadelphia Eagles (NFL)
- Wells Fargo Center home to the Philadelphia 76ers (NBA), Philadelphia Flyers (NHL), Philadelphia Soul (AFL) and Philadelphia Wings (NLL)
- Liacouras Center, home to the Philadelphia KiXX (NISL)
- PPL Park, home to the Philadelphia Union (MLS)
- Interesting and well-outlined walking tours of the city can be found at the U.S. History website.
Annual Events & Festivals:
Philadelphia is a lively, ever-moving city with festivals and events happening throughout the year. A few favorites are listed below. For an even more comprehensive list visit Go Philadelphia.