Hotel Palomar. A Philadelphia hotel where art comes alive.
Every Kimpton hotel tells a distinct story. The story of Hotel Palomar Philadelphia is "Art in Motion," and before you even set foot in the magnificent lobby, you'll know precisely why. The hotel itself is one of the city's most striking examples of Art Deco design—a landmark 1929 building that has been restored to its original grandeur, and beyond.
Philadelphia Hotel Boutique Comforts from Hotel Palomar:
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel, exclusive offers and a $10 Raid the Bar credit for Kimpton Karma Rewards members
- Awarded the 2014 Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5 - 6 pm every night
- Square 1682 Restaurant
- Complimentary on-site fitness facility
- LEED Gold Certified eco-friendly hotel
- Outstanding pet-friendly services and amenities–your pets are our best friends, too.
Here you will enjoy an ideal location in the heart of Center City, within the trendy Rittenhouse Square neighborhood, just steps from all of Philadelphia's finest attractions: Rittenhouse Square Park, Old City Philadelphia, the Mutter Museum, Philadelphia sports attractions and high-end boutique shopping.
Glamsino Royale: Havana Nights
February 19th, Palomar will channel the glamour & vibrancy in a night of good fortune with Red Ribbon Campaign.
A Better Winter Meeting
Book your group or meeting by March 31, 2015 and get 5% off your master bill. The more you spend, the greater the perks.
Square 1682 Voted Best Bar
When it comes to hotel bars we're #1. USA Today thinks so too.