Hotel Palomar. A Philadelphia hotel where art comes alive.
Every Kimpton hotel tells a distinct story. The story of Hotel Palomar Philadelphia is "Art in Motion," and before you even set foot in the magnificent lobby, you'll know precisely why. The hotel itself is one of the city's most striking examples of Art Deco design—a landmark 1929 building that has been restored to its original grandeur, and beyond.
Philadelphia Hotel Boutique Comforts from Hotel Palomar:
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel, exclusive offers and a $10 Raid the Bar credit for Kimpton Karma Rewards members
- Awarded the 2014 Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5 - 6 pm every night
- Square 1682 Restaurant
- Complimentary on-site fitness facility
- LEED Gold Certified eco-friendly hotel
- Outstanding pet-friendly services and amenities–your pets are our best friends, too.
Here you will enjoy an ideal location in the heart of Center City, within the trendy Rittenhouse Square neighborhood, just steps from all of Philadelphia's finest attractions: Rittenhouse Square Park, Old City Philadelphia, the Mutter Museum, Philadelphia sports attractions and high-end boutique shopping.
Square 1682 Voted Best Bar
When it comes to hotel bars we're #1. USA Today thinks so too.
Featuring a sumptuous all day meeting package & 2 hour reception package. Take Advantage of 20% savings off standard menu pricing.