Hotel Palomar. A Philadelphia hotel where art comes alive.
Every Kimpton hotel tells a distinct story. The story of Hotel Palomar Philadelphia is "Art in Motion," and before you even set foot in the magnificent lobby, you'll know precisely why. The hotel itself is one of the city's most striking examples of Art Deco design—a landmark 1929 building that has been restored to its original grandeur, and beyond.
Signature boutique comforts of Hotel Palomar Philadelphia:
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel, exclusive offers and a $10 Raid the Bar credit for Kimpton's loyalty program members
- Awarded the 2014 Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5 - 6 pm every night
- Square 1682 Restaurant
- Complimentary on-site fitness facility
- LEED Gold Certified eco-friendly hotel
- Outstanding pet-friendly services and amenities–your pets are our best friends, too.
Here you will enjoy an ideal location in the heart of Center City, within the trendy Rittenhouse Square neighborhood, just steps from all of Philadelphia's finest attractions: Rittenhouse Square Park, Old City Philadelphia, the Mutter Museum, Philadelphia sports attractions and high-end boutique shopping.
Summer Sale - Up to 20% Off
Kimpton Karma Rewards members take up to 20% off + get double stay credit.
Shop Like A Local
Explore Philadelphia's best shopping spots through the eyes of local expert, Ian Michael Crumm.