Because pet-friendly hotels are life-friendly hotels.
No need to leave Fido or Fifi at home–bring them along. Hotel Palomar Philadelphia is a pet-friendly hotel. Whether you've come to Philadelphia for business or pleasure, we want your time in Center City to be the best vacation possible. And bringing the whole family is just the start! In fact, we're as crazy about animals as you are, so your furry friends will get the same royal treatment you do. We offer pet-friendly amenities and accept any number of pets without size or weight restrictions for no extra charge.
Hotel Palomar Philadelphia welcomes your pet with:
- A personalized note from the Directors of Pet Relations and a special welcome treat
- Pet bed/food and water bowls delivered to your room
- Leash for use during your stay
- Disposable pick-up bags
- Map for great Philadelphia walks (ask our Directors of Pet Relations, Charley and Dexter, for their favorite spots)
- Pet exercise area within walking distance of our downtown hotel at Rittenhouse Square or Schuylkill River Park.
- Pet-sitting, grooming and walking services can be arranged through our concierge. Do you need to leave your buddy for a little longer than youd like? One of our pet friendly staff members would be happy to take a walk with them around the neighborhood ($20 fee).
Our Concierge is also happy to coordinate additional pet services, such as grooming, pet sitting and walking. You may contact our Concierge prior to your arrival at (215) 563-5006.