Tune up the mind-body connection in our Philly hotel
Here at Kimpton, we’ve perfected the delicate balance between hard work and indulgent rewards. We encourage guests to get down to business in alluring meeting spaces, afterward breaking a sweat in our onsite fitness center or on nearby running and biking trails. We also offer eco-friendly amenities plus dog- and kid-friendly programming that welcomes every guest with equal attention. Unwind with in-room spa services, at our nightly hosted wine hour and with delicious fare at popular neighborhood hangout Square 1682.
Amenities and Services:
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are there for all of our guests to enjoy on a first come first serve basis.
- It gives us peace of mind to know your that body and mind are at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- In partnership with Literary Hub, enjoy seasonal book recommendations from the comfort of your guest room or nestled in the hotel's living room. Learn More
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Complimentary WiFi for IHG® Rewards members
- IHG® Rewards members receive a $30 spa credit at participating hotels
- The IHG® Rewards Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit
- 24-hour fitness center
- Hosted evening wine hour in the hotel's living room
- Overnight valet parking in our onsite garage for $58 per night with in and out privileges. Daytime valet parking is available for $30 (no in/out privileges). Please allow up to 30 minutes when calling for your vehicle. Valet loading and unloading area is on 17th Street
- 24-hour in-room dining provided by the adjacent Square 1682
- Full-service concierge
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service
- Complimentary newspapers
- Same day laundry/dry cleaning when dropped off before 8am
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- "Forgot it? We've Got It!" complimentary travel essentials
- Mind.Body.Spa in-room spa and wellness program
- 24-hour business services offered through the front desk