Our pet-friendly Philadelphia hotel gives reason to paws
At our hotel, there's no need to leave Fido or Fifi at home; we welcome the entire family to our pet-friendly venue. Whether you've come to Philadelphia for business or pleasure, we want your time in Center City to be as enjoyable as possible, and this often means bringing all your loved ones in tow. In fact, we're as crazy about animals as you are, so your furry friends will receive the same royal treatment you do. We offer pet-friendly amenities and accept any number of pets without size or weight restriction - at no extra charge.
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia welcomes your pet with:
- Pet bed/food and water bowls delivered to your room
- Disposable pick-up bags
- Pet exercise areas nearby. Our Director of Pet Relations, Theodore, fancies Rittenhouse Square and the Schuylkill River Park (especially the dog runs!).
- Recommendations for outstanding pet-sitting and walking services. You may contact our Concierge prior to your arrival at (215) 563-5006 to inquire. The ability to provide such services is based on availability and require advance notice.
Must Love Dogs
No bones about it, we're all about the ruff life at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia. Pamper your pup and put some swag in their (tail) wag with this package:
- Barkcuterie board for the dog (with doggy bag to take home any leftovers)
- Dog-friendly perks such as plush pet-bed loaners, food and water bowls
- 10% off pet walking through Wag! Premium
- Curated list of pet-friendly places + activities in the area
- Bottle of wine for the human
- Optional add-on: Purchase a dog bathrobe for your pup: +$30 (sizes S, M, L, XL)
Note: Barkcuterie board does contain peanut butter. This can be modified for a peanut allergy, so please let us know if this is necessary.
- Subject to availability
- Must book 2 days in advance of stay