Say “I do” to elevated weddings and curated experiences
Now that you’ve made a promise to each other, we at Hotel Palomar want to make our own promise: to give you the wedding event of your dreams. Start with a whimsical outdoor garden ceremony defined by a sculpture fountain located just steps away in the John F. Collins Park or exchange vows in front of 100 of your closest friends and family members in our stunning, recently redesigned spaces. Our 24th and 25th floor venues, most with breathtaking views will (quite literally) elevate any wedding-related celebration, from intimate engagement parties to the post-wedding brunch and everything in between. And the venue is just the beginning—our team can’t wait to help you plan, personalize and perfect the details of your special day.
We know the perfect wedding doesn’t just magically happen, though a little bit of magic helps. That’s where our dedicated and experienced wedding specialists come in. We’ll be with you every step of the way to ensure the path to wedded bliss is a smooth one and your big day is just as you envisioned it.
Hotel Palomar Wedding Features:
- Gorgeously redesigned event spaces, outfitted in an understated, refined palette of warm grays and soft whites, with pops of color, artful accents and luxe design elements—customizable for a rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, post-wedding brunch and more
- Our 1,750-square-foot Burnham Ballroom on the 25th floor—the ideal setting for your wedding—can accommodate up to 100 guests and offers abundant natural light and gorgeous city views
- Small event venues, like our AIA Library, make Hotel Palomar the best hotel in the city for intimate weddings
- Outdoor ceremony options at the quiet and undeniably romantic John F. Collins Park, steps from the hotel
- Accomplished wedding specialists to assist you with every detail from start to finish
- Customized seasonal catering packages from Square 1682
- Special deals on room blocks for your guests
- Complimentary “get ready” bridal parlor
Food + Drink
Impress your guests with a customized menu of seasonal, creative American cuisine prepared by Square 1682 Executive Chef Mackenson Horebe and his expert culinary team. A feast for the eyes and the taste buds, this is delicious fare to remember.