Superlative business travel savings
When you’re traveling for work, you want to stay somewhere that works for you. That’s what you’ll get at the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, where you’ll find everything you need to work hard and play hard.
- Stay in touch with the free WiFi and local calls.
- Get up and at ’em in the morning with our coffee and tea service.
- Get your brain revved up for the day ahead with a workout in our 24-hour fitness facility.
- In the evenings, unwind at our nightly social wine hour or use the yoga mat in your room for some stretching.
- If you’re holed up working on a big project, we’ll deliver a delicious meal from Square 1682 to you.
Palomar Philadelphia Preferred
If you're looking for a home while on the road, consider signing up as a Palomar Philadelphia Preferred guest. This exclusive partnership for business travelers offers the following:
- Discounted guestroom rates
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Discounted rental rates on meeting rooms
- Special invitations to on-property activations
- Earn IHG® One Rewards points toward free stays and other benefits
IHG ® One Rewards
Earn points for reward nights.
- No blackout dates
- Access to member rates & offers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late check-out
As an Elite member you'll get access to even more perks like Bonus Points, Reward Night Discounts, Welcome Amenity, Milestone Rewards & more!
IHG® Business Rewards
When you make bookings on behalf of others, for business or for pleasure, we're here to reward you. With IHG® Business Rewards, you can earn points every time you book accommodations, meetings, or events at nearly 6,000 participating IHG® Hotels & Resorts worldwide.
Walk or Ride to Nearby Attractions from Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
Real estate doesn’t get much better than this. We’re ideally located in Center City Philadelphia so that you can both easily get to your interview, your meeting, your convention and more as well as see a few sights while you’re here:
- Rittenhouse Square - 0.3 miles (6 min walk)
- Wells Fargo Center - 6.0 miles (18 min drive)
- Citizens Bank Park - 6.0 miles (17 min drive)
- Lincoln Financial Field - 6.3 miles (19 min drive)
- Reading Terminal Market - 0.7 miles (14 minute walk)
- Philadelphia Museum of Art - 1.5 miles (10 min drive)
- Old City Historic District - 2.5 miles (17 min drive)
- University of Pennsylvania - 1.3 miles (9 min drive)
- Liberty Bell - 1.3 miles (13 min drive)
- Independence Hall - 1.5 miles (14 min drive)
- Pennsylvania Convention Center - 0.7 miles (7 min drive)
- Barnes Foundation - 0.8 miles (8 min drive)